Greetings From Antarctica

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Because this truck has gone from a hobby to a passion to a full-fledged DISEASE for me Lol.

I actually have more stuff in the works right now that's not on the list yet.

Would be sick if you could be the first guy on here to get a Raptor down to the South Pole!

Ya you have a serious problem!! You really need to get some help. Glad I know when to stop...:lol2:

Tank just get those 52" balloon tires...might rub a tad but nothing a big hammer and some trimming can't take care of :peace:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up Tank. You better cam the 6.2 when you get it lol.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those Arctic Trucks are narly!!
Hauling Petrol Drums and moving them
with mounted cranes on the trucks...
Awesome!!

Reminded me of the Top Gear Arctic challenge
with the Toyota.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah man. Having serious problems here not having one. Stay safe over there, down there, whatever and come back in one piece! (preferably not solid ice)
Surprisingly cold related injuries are the lowest injury down here. Broken bones, sprains, and strains are the highest.
Tank just get those 52" balloon tires...might rub a tad but nothing a big hammer and some trimming can't take care of :peace:
All you need is Mattracks.
I think Raptor might do well there. Toyota Tacoma/Hilux can do it as well Raptor.

The Hilux and Tacos are very different trucks. The Raptor could do it, in fact I was at a place yesterday that road out there would lend it self very nicely to the Raptor. One big problem with the Raptor is that the shocks freeze and get extremely stiff. I believe I have a rant on here about my KM2s and shocks being frozen and it being the worst ride ever.
What's up Tank. You better cam the 6.2 when you get it lol.
Ummm I was thinking heads and cam plus some compression.
Those Arctic Trucks are narly!!
Hauling Petrol Drums and moving them
with mounted cranes on the trucks...
Awesome!!

Reminded me of the Top Gear Arctic challenge
with the Toyota.
We use Cats and IH tractors with tracks and Magic carpet. lol