Greetings From Antarctica

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that webcam view of ur site totally looks like the place in The Thing

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm just dropping in to say to everyone and to let everyone know just like Brian, Miranda, and Adam after selling my truck I regret it and want another one.

Well, it's no surprise I can say this... I told you so! :D I'm sure Randy can have one waiting for you when you return in Feb.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Tank. Neat experience you get to have. Enjoy it.

Yeah I'm trying.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Well, it's no surprise I can say this... I told you so! :D I'm sure Randy can have one waiting for you when you return in Feb.

I already sent him a pm asking when should I place my order and I have a 20K wish list of mods already. :( I have a serious problem. lol

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it every time I'm on here after break you mod list grows another 5 lines.

Because this truck has gone from a hobby to a passion to a full-fledged DISEASE for me Lol.

I actually have more stuff in the works right now that's not on the list yet.

Would be sick if you could be the first guy on here to get a Raptor down to the South Pole!

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because this truck has gone from a hobby to a passion to a full-fledged DISEASE for me Lol.

I actually have more stuff in the works right now that's not on the list yet.

Would be sick if you could be the first guy on here to get a Raptor down to the South Pole!
I want to bring my truck down here but honestly I don't think a Raptor can do it.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just dropping in to say to everyone and to let everyone know just like Brian, Miranda, and Adam after selling my truck I regret it and want another one.

Yeah man. Having serious problems here not having one. Stay safe over there, down there, whatever and come back in one piece! (preferably not solid ice)