Graphics/decals source?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
I'm getting a Gen 1 Raptor next week and the guy debadged it completely.

I'm still on the fence about what I want to put back on it, but I'm thinking about factory rear "Raptor logo"
Link:
https://supdec.com/catalog?product_id=1506

and also a Roush logo:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078SLPZY3/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

And potentially... a hood graphic.
Does anyone have a good source they trust for decals/graphics?

Also:
I saw RappyGraphic's instagram post today and on their story, 17 hours ago, they were at Ford headquarters potentially getting the sign-off on getting back in business. Does everyone here endorse them? I've heard some negative reviews about their decals, but they seem to be making the best looking stuff out there.
Link:
https://www.instagram.com/RappyGraphics/

Thanks in advance, as usual!

OP
OP
LT_Liberator

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
Update: Just messaged the Facebook page and I was told they got good news today! They're up and running! Awesome.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they were the "go-to" for graphics stuff on here.

Sounds like Mother Ford will soon be taking a cut outta their merch from here on out (a "partnership," if you will?). Surprised that they operated (in the realm of Ford related items) as long as they did without receiving a "cease & desist."

Ford's lawyers have been going after anybody and everybody for simple items (even calendars LOL); if it's got their branding/trademarks/likeness, you know corporate is gonna want their share of that profit stream...$$$

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Gen-2 (currently in mods) but Rocky Mountain Graphics has a good selection & was easy to work with. I installed a custom wrap & they matched my color for me.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rocky mountain has always been good to me, I ordered one thing from rappy and it's wrong they sent me the demon eyes for a gen 1 instead of the 2 which I specifically stated. Also took them almost a month to even return my email.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and find a local wrap shop, they will design and do whatever your heart wishes, use premium material that they would install professionally and warranty and it would cost you less headache, poor response or no response time, and shit material that sold as premium over the web....one stop shop. I have done Rappy and would not ever go this way ever again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and find a local wrap shop, they will design and do whatever your heart wishes, use premium material that they would install professionally and warranty and it would cost you less headache, poor response or no response time, and shit material that sold as premium over the web....one stop shop. I have done Rappy and would not ever go this way ever again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I respect your opinion and experience, but I have successfully added some hood and side graphics bought off Ebay which are reportedly made from high quality Avery film. I am a regular Joe with 100% no prior experience applying graphics and I was able to pretty much do a flawless install, so others similar to me should not be afraid to take a crack at it. As for how long my graphics will last compared to a local shop, I have no clue and only time will tell. That said, I can redo what I did probably 6 to 8 times for the cost of what they were going to charge me, granted I did the labor myself. Assuming the graphics are on high quality Avery or 3M film, I wouldn't hesitate for one second to tell somebody to try doing it on their own. I would start with a really small graphic to see how that goes and then build up from there. The cost to give it a shot and see if you like how it looks is pretty cheap.