got the vin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got the window sticker

finally. got the window sticker. is being built on 8-8-11. and with navigation. guess they found a extra one somewhere. so with any luck should see it by the end of the month. when it arrives will post some pics.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built July 19th and is still sitting in Dearborn. They will not ship until they have a full truck heading down this way. Brutal all this waiting.

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ford customer care said mine would be coming by rail car to jacksonville fla. then by truck to daytona beach. hope it wont be that long. but guess you never know. at least it will be built on monday. good luck to you guys.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, sounds like you get REAL lucky :)

Mine is scheduled for 8/22.

2011 F-150 - VIN 1FTEX1R6XBFC65300
Full History
Status
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time ETA
In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Aug-22-2011) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Jul-28-2011, 11:09 EDT
In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean Jun-15-2011, 13:29 EDT

randy

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Awesome! At least someone is making headway. Mine is still on the unscheduled-clean, whatever that is. Supposedly a good thing. Yes, there are still trucks being made with NAV in them. I hope to find out more on Monday what my status is on my order placed 6/14.

rkehh

Reaction score
i ordered my raptor on april 9 and it took 11 weeks to get . my problem was the tux black metallic paint. the dealer said they might not have enough paint because of the *** disaster. so i said can't you use dupont? probably cheaper from japan. anyway i got the truck but it's ebony black. it still looks good.:baby: