got the vin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well finally got the vin # monday. ordered on 4-6-11. they cancelled the order due to the nav shortage july 1. said would have to reorder and wait 3 months. i was livid. called customer care and finally talked to some one who cared. not only got the vin but was assured it would have nav. so we will see. havent seen the window sticker yet. not posted. the dealer was ready to give up on it. but i was not ready to give up. so hopefully my new molten raptor with nav will be here soon. got a build date of 8-8-11. they say may be the last one built.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well finally got the vin # monday. ordered on 4-6-11. they cancelled the order due to the nav shortage july 1. said would have to reorder and wait 3 months. i was livid. called customer care and finally talked to some one who cared. not only got the vin but was assured it would have nav. so we will see. havent seen the window sticker yet. not posted. the dealer was ready to give up on it. but i was not ready to give up. so hopefully my new molten raptor with nav will be here soon. got a build date of 8-8-11. they say may be the last one built.

I doubt many things here but I hope it works out for you :)

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well i am not holding my breath anyway. if it happens so be it. just been a real experience with this dealer. and maybe it is not his fault. maybe just ford. but we will see.

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
window sticker

i know i have seen somewhere on here where you can go to type in the vin number to get the window sticker. and how long will it take after you get the vin to be able to view the sticker. any help would be appreciated..

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Good luck. Still checking with my dealer every week on my order. Placed it on 6-14. His ford rep said it would make it, but again, who knows. Who did you call at ford customer care?

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i talked to a supervisor named kimberly. the phone number she was at is 1-800-392-3673. but you will get a rep. on the phone. you have to ask for her. she tried to find me a truck. but none available like i wanted. finally she got me to the zone rep in florida where i live. he or she is who you need to talk to in your area. the dealer should be able to help you with the number. he really is the one who can make it happen. i have been waiting over 3 months. they even cancelled my order when the nav, deal went down. tried to reorder. said it would take 3 more months. but he got the order reinstated. so now i have a vin. and a build date of 8-8-11. and supposedly with the nav as originally ordered. but after all this i am not holding my breath. just will wait and see.. good luck.

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats cutting it real close with the 2012s right around the corner. I hope it all works out for ya.

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just hope to get the truck. been a real ordeal. called svt yesterday just to check and they said they could possibly build up to october 2011. so who knows. 2 weeks ago ford said mine may possibly be the last one done. kind of doubt that now. but who cares about that. just want what i ordered.