Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you chat with Ford at the owner.ford.com website? I'm beginning to think that the social media Ford service doesn't even bother to actually check the status 100% of the time.
Thanks

Go to Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site register or sign in... i think it's the same login and password as the Ford Pass app.

Scroll to the bottom and there's a link to "Live Chat" then choose "Vehicle Chat". Then ask your question.

There may a way to do that in the app but I'm not sure.

I just don't know which method is more accurate. Today they gave more info than they've given in the past -- I'm a little concerned that they aren't up to date. We'll see.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Southern California is a mess, spent the whole day calling close to every dealer near me, they know the drill, asking $10k mark up, with little info on the vehicle, tomorrow ill begin calling neighboring states to see if there's an honest dealer, Tesla did it good getting rid of this middle man sales guys. If anyone has any info on a dealer please post, greatly appreciated.

That shouldn't have been your first clue that Kalifornia is a mess.

Truly Sorry for you, but folks need to start voting with their feet. There are a metric ton of great States in which to live.

Last edited:

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Truly Sorry for you, but folks need to start voting with their feet. There are a metric ton of great States in which to live.

You guys are all preparing for the move up to Canada eh?

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Metric Ton my ass.
It's a little known fact that the American Revolution was fought over our refusal to adopt England's damn Metric System and had nothing to do with the notion of taxation without representation. Everyone has a foot, hell, most have two of them, for quick size reference. No one has a damn meter. :biggrin:
Meters were invented to charge parking taxes once some damn bureaucrat figured out that he could charge people to park along the publically funded road out in front of his building. That makes them a unit of greed, not distance.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my sticker today and was told being built on 10/21 and delivery expected 11/14 by convoy. Today was a good day!

670ca1215ca1932d3d7c61be05084bb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Convoy it says on the window sticker and ford service on facebook told me delivery date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go~Rilla

Reaction score
I'm going to lose my shit. My guy @ Century Ford told me on October 3rd that I had a build date of November 21st. I just took his word and posted on here and then left the sweet girls on the Ford Service FB page alone. Until yesterday. I got a weird feeling so I asked the girls. She responded and said my build date has not been set and I'm sitting in processesing. Again, I feel like I have been swindled by this dealer. They woo'd me away from a smaller local deal with the promise of ordering me their first allocation. Now I feel like I made a horrible mistake. Any advice?