Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got pushed to a later date today.

"Hey! Your build date is now November 14th. No ETA just yet, but we've seen a lot more ETAs lately. I'm sure yours is coming soon too.

Sarah"

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker yesterday with a build date of 10/17. Ordered 7/20 with all options (CF upgrade included) except beadlocks and the smaller upgrades like bedliner, bedcover etc, hope it doesn't sit long before being delivered!

Last edited:

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I ordered mine 2.5 months ago and still no vin# or build date.

Same here... 1st of 2 allocations. Ordered the day the banks opened. Other fella a month later. His is a screw and got picked up before mine.

bunkisland

Reaction score
10/16 Build date... I think

Dealer sent my window sticker today. Looks like a 10/16 build date.

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 128

LAdude

Reaction score
Southern California is a mess, spent the whole day calling close to every dealer near me, they know the drill, asking $10k mark up, with little info on the vehicle, tomorrow ill begin calling neighboring states to see if there's an honest dealer, Tesla did it good getting rid of this middle man sales guys. If anyone has any info on a dealer please post, greatly appreciated.