Got it level and new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9B84ED5E-D5D3-4903-A213-1AA41B370124.jpeg Finally got the rpg spring spacers in and new venomrex wheels and tires. Had rear springs done local added a piece of steel and raised it like an 1 inch or so then did 2 1/4 rpg spring collars and wheels etc. I have to say the collars did stiffen the ride a touch and so did the rear springs which I wanted for towing. Raised the whole truck like 2 inches. Love the way wheels set out a little and the stance is really cool looking

SoxFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the rpg spring spacers in and new venomrex wheels and tires. Had rear springs done local added a piece of steel and raised it like an 1 inch or so then did 2 1/4 rpg spring collars and wheels etc. I have to say the collars did stiffen the ride a touch and so did the rear springs which I wanted for towing. Raised the whole truck like 2 inches. Love the way wheels set out a little and the stance is really cool looking

Truck looks great....Expand on the rear springs Brett, you had them add another leaf is that what they did? What did that cost? Might be a cheaper alternative until I can get some Deavers.....Thanks

OP
OP
Brett Rahn

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I called deaver and told them I needed the spring to be firmer for towing. They said they sell oem spring packs with 1 leaf added to stiffen them up and raise it about 1 inch. They were 860 plus shipping from California to Pennsylvania. So I called a local shop they did the same thing while I waited for less than 400 with all new u bolts etc. no brainer. Here is a pick of 1 done waiting to go back in. I love it. Stiffen it up like 300-400 lbs so ride is nice 1 inch or so higher in back and added the 2 1/4 rpg collars in front. Bad ass stance for minimal money 25DBEEB6-46B3-48BB-8B1D-A9F12D5941A6.jpeg

JPD

Reaction score
Truck looks great ! I just did the RPG in the front to level with new wheels. Have been thinking about the rear ... this helps