Got her today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lumber

Reaction score
I just got my 801a yesterday. I feel there's nothing missing. I've had 3 gen 1 raptors.
802a had too much tech, that I don't need on a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how is the stereo in the 801a truck? i have one on the way.

anyone know if the mirrors are the same as other f-150's? im curious if the covers can be changed out to body color for people who ordered the 801a trucks.

same question for the door handles?

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sgsraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how is the stereo in the 801a truck? i have one on the way.

anyone know if the mirrors are the same as other f-150's? im curious if the covers can be changed out to body color for people who ordered the 801a trucks.

same question for the door handles?

Stereo is not terrible....get a little rattle in the door speakers if you are bumping that rap music and lots of bass. But IMO sounds good. I could see adding a couple new speakers in the doors. Not sure on Door Handles or Mirrors.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stereo is not terrible....get a little rattle in the door speakers if you are bumping that rap music and lots of bass. But IMO sounds good. I could see adding a couple new speakers in the doors. Not sure on Door Handles or Mirrors.

seem like maybe just a sub added may help?

i ordered a 801a truck but i also added the led spotlights, when you do that on the ford website it looks like it may add body color mirror caps. guess ill find out when my truck shows up lol

see this on the ford site, *XL and XLT have black skull caps. Raptor has body-color skull caps.
looks like mine will be body color... great, it also appears they are the same between models so others can just by the caps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc