Goodbye 21 800a, hello 23 801a Avalanche gray!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
stoppard stop

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So little update......

Dealers is selling my old 800a for 78k, almost 7k more than i paid 2 years ago brand new i dont know if people are buying 800a's with 35k miles for that price but hey, im sure someone out there just wants a gen 3 for under 80k

All in all, i feel very good about my decision to trade in and upgrade, its been a week and i feel great. The 360 camera is nice, the moonroof is great, overall just really happy about my decision.....

I still look on autotrader to see what new raptors are going for and seeing the 10k adms, and knowing i didnt pay that makes me feel even better.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So little update......

Dealers is selling my old 800a for 78k, almost 7k more than i paid 2 years ago brand new i dont know if people are buying 800a's with 35k miles for that price but hey, im sure someone out there just wants a gen 3 for under 80k

All in all, i feel very good about my decision to trade in and upgrade, its been a week and i feel great. The 360 camera is nice, the moonroof is great, overall just really happy about my decision.....

I still look on autotrader to see what new raptors are going for and seeing the 10k adms, and knowing i didnt pay that makes me feel even better.
You didn’t have the 360 on your 800a, so no tow package? Anything else help support the upgrade? - asking for a friend