Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 21, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 20, 2021 * 40 posts * 1,308 views
coryatver said: Anyone see the new tundra release? Who is canceling there Raptor order for a TRD pro? Kind a funny after years of Tundra guys dissing the ecoboost now toyota is following ford Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 18 posts * 638 views
dhdcf said: Just picked it up. Needs a good clay barring and some love, but dealership put some coating on it that I overpaid for (Stinger Chemical Express wax?) and I don't want to remove ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 16 posts * 644 views
Enrique Villalobos said: I called my local dealership who sold me my 2020 raptor and the salesman told me not to buy now. I was willing to pay 10 g above MSRP on a 2021 they have in stock, 78g plus 10. ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 22 posts * 1,206 views
westwind said: Put around a thousand miles on over the weekend. All interstate. Mileage improved considerably on my return trip. I *think* it gets it's best mileage on the interstate in quiet ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 12 posts * 428 views
Aussie said: No it doesn't show to have recall 21B10 done, pretty sure it hasn't had any recalls done, it only ever had 3 oil and filter changes and never been to a dealer since delivery, I'll ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 11 posts * 590 views
Russ103 said: I have had a tailgate step on my first Ford truck (regular F-150) when I was in my mid 20's and loved using the "old man step" then. There's no way I would ever want a truck without ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 14 posts * 143 views
CoronaRaptor said: Have you tried cleaning your radiator? I cleaned my sons radiator and there looked to be about 5 lbs of dirt come out of it (outside). It takes a lot of rinsing and soaking to ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 210 views
MDJAK said: Day 2 of a 3 week X-country jaunt, NY to Idaho. Left trailer and X3 home. Oh, well. Anyway, on interstate 80 through Ohio, minding our own business, cruising in left lane passing ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 217 views
Peterb said: raptor heaven there's so much near barstow a lifetime of off roading stoddard wells, lucerne valley, johnson valley, victorville and it's all friggin amazing Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 175 views
ASV731 said: There is a new Recall specifically for this. Field Service Action: 21N08 "PCM Reprogram Due to Engine Shudder" I had the first PCM recall done too, but have an engine shudder issue. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...