Good shop in Denver??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rayder996

Rayder996

Reaction score
Was thinking about doing the SVC CAS to level the truck. Maybe add dealers in back as well (would probably stick to +2 as I don’t want a lift per say). Maybe upgrade shocks to some 19/20 OEM takeoffs (have 43,000 miles on 2017 stock truck).

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats easy stuff. im currently in thornton so if you want to do it and save a bit of cash, come on over. i have all the tools
Was thinking about doing the SVC CAS to level the truck. Maybe add dealers in back as well (would probably stick to +2 as I don’t want a lift per say). Maybe upgrade shocks to some 19/20 OEM takeoffs (have 43,000 miles on 2017 stock truck).

OP
OP
Rayder996

Rayder996

Reaction score
Right on! I will take you up on that for sure!

I will DM you as soon as I figure out my path. Thinking I will just start out by doing the CAS to get the front level.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the ability to recharge the shocks as well. I've got an 18 and I'm thinking about the same thing.
i cant do shock rebuild stuff. i would love to get a group together to pitch in on shock rebuild stuff though. i just have all the tools to swap parts. over the years of fixing my truck, i have accumulated what the raptor needs for suspension replacement and most mechanical.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on! I will take you up on that for sure!

I will DM you as soon as I figure out my path. Thinking I will just start out by doing the CAS to get the front level.
(831) 254-7562 anyone can feel free to text me if you need help in the denver area. im remodeling our house right now so i will be in thornton for a while. located near 120th and colorado

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'd be interested in a group shock rebuild. My understanding is the SVC CAS system needs to have the shocks recharged after installation. Do you have any info on that?

OP
OP
Rayder996

Rayder996

Reaction score
Thanks. I'd be interested in a group shock rebuild. My understanding is the SVC CAS system needs to have the shocks recharged after installation. Do you have any info on that?

According to the video on their website, I don’t think that is the case. But maybe I am misunderstanding.