Gold/Bronze Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The BlueBerry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any wheel brands that offer bronze or gold wheels? I'm thinking of going with the old Subaru Impreza look with my blue Screw and adding some gold accents/decals too. Think it could look different in a good way...

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a lot of variables, type of pc, how many stages, how many colors, how many wheels and pieces, cost to strip. I had 5 wheels and 5 beadlock rings, all needed to be stripped, the gold was two layers of subtle gold and one layer of Casper clear, the rings were 20% black, all of that cost a little under 1200. That said using a single stage powder and figuring out stripping for yourself would be considerably less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bronze Fuel Beasts

These are the Fuel Beasts and they come in many sizes. I'm putting these on my 17 Raptor :) I hate to admit they have a light bronze color to them, I wish they were in matte black but I'm going with them anyway.
http://www.fueloffroad.com/beast-d564-w-19186.htm

Attachments

• Fuel_Beast_Raptor_PR1_med.jpg
    Fuel_Beast_Raptor_PR1_med.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Fuel_Beast_Raptor_PR2_med.jpg
    Fuel_Beast_Raptor_PR2_med.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Fuel_Beast_Raptor_PR3_med.jpg
    Fuel_Beast_Raptor_PR3_med.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 210