GLRE Time Attack presented by KC HiLiTES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mounted my Apollo Optics spots that I won! Just in time to light up the SoCal desert this weekend.
u2ute3yb.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone use the Wilson Dollars (The ethanol dollars)? I have a stack from the raffle and it will be interesting to see the clerks face when I try to use them. I'm putting money on having to mail them in with the receipt..

As for the KC HID's I won I am hoping that I can get the SDHQ Trophy bumper setup for 4 of the 6" lights. They would be perfect for it and that bumper looks killer.

How did it go did you record it by chance

Ricky B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did the Raptors do on test hill (the big hill) at silver lake dunes? Especially the stock trucks with no tune. I might be headed up in late September and I got Chevy guys telling me they never seen a stock Raptor get over the top of test hill. Kinda hard to believe. Also, if I get there, what is the best psi to run in the stock BFGs in the sand? Thanks

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I climbed at least 75 times that weekend, jumped it a few. 14 psi is the magic number. Trust me... The Chevy guys will be watching you fade in the distance because they won't be able o carry the speed over the whoops. Piece of cake.