GLRE Time Attack presented by KC HiLiTES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I just got home after spending a few days in Chicago after the event so I haven't really had a chance to sit down and get my thoughts together--otherwise this would have come much sooner! I can't thank everyone who organized this event enough, you guys do so much for the raptor community and it doesn't go unnoticed! I also can't high five those of us who took advantage of this event enough, every time I've passed a raptor the last few days I couldnt think of anything but how dumb they were for passing up such an awesome event. Every single person I met up there was freakin awesome, it was almost like we had all been friends for years. And the knowledge passed on to me could not be bought, that is for sure. As Scarrjack said this was my first GLRE event but will surely not be the last.

It was nice to meet you. Funny how you introduced yourself as Gilligan too. :) I was just talking to someone about how odd it really is that we all are close because we have the same truck. :crazy:

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got home after spending a few days in Chicago after the event so I haven't really had a chance to sit down and get my thoughts together--otherwise this would have come much sooner! I can't thank everyone who organized this event enough, you guys do so much for the raptor community and it doesn't go unnoticed! I also can't high five those of us who took advantage of this event enough, every time I've passed a raptor the last few days I couldnt think of anything but how dumb they were for passing up such an awesome event.

Every single person I met up there was freakin awesome, it was almost like we had all been friends for years. And the knowledge passed on to me could not be bought, that is for sure. As Scarrjack said this was my first GLRE event but will surely not be the last.

Very well put.

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Times

For the heck of it I thought I would figure out what it cost for GLRE Time Attack event.

Hotel: $295
Food: $150 (about)
Fuel: $450
Playing Off-road with other Raptor Owners: PRICELESS

I had a great time at this event and it was all because for the people, those that put on the event and those that attended. Each time I go to an event I get a chance to meet new people and an opportunity to know the one I had already meet better. Buying my Raptor I knew I was getting a great vehicle but I did not realize that I would meet so many great people. So even with the cost of owning/operating a Raptor the experiences are PRICELESS

Till we see each other again.
Scott

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the raffle prize this morning thanks again to all those who made this event awesome!!

How do you like the sound? I love mine. It's solid as a rock too. (For those that may not remember, Tom won the full Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust).

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you like the sound? I love mine. It's solid as a rock too. (For those that may not remember, Tom won the full Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust).

Love the sound, not too loud not too quiet, I've only done a short trip around town and down the expressway so far so I shall report back in a few days. Did notice it set the vibration sensors off in a car that was parked as drove past though!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone use the Wilson Dollars (The ethanol dollars)? I have a stack from the raffle and it will be interesting to see the clerks face when I try to use them. I'm putting money on having to mail them in with the receipt..

As for the KC HID's I won I am hoping that I can get the SDHQ Trophy bumper setup for 4 of the 6" lights. They would be perfect for it and that bumper looks killer.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an amazing time!! Great to meet everyone that was new and see the normal faces. Thanks GLRE for the great event! After taking 2nd place and the 600 bones my repairs have exceeded my winnings haha...

List (and its on going)

1) (2)IWE ~$180
2) (2)Tie rod ends ~$80
3) CV Axel ~$280

Things that broke needed to be replaced anyways and having this be a "race" made me wanna push it... Hope to see most of you at Havoc !! Congrats to Mike "Big Blue" on the win!!