Glamis, Buttercup and Superstition trips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As most offroading Southern Californians know about the big playground down in the Imperial Valley I figured I would post this to see who and where people would be ready, willing and able to come down for a little fun. I spend about every weekend out in Superstition or Glamis and see a bunch of Raptors out there so I figured I would post this up.

Raptor girl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'll be there the last week of Feb. and the first week of March. Unfortunatley, I will not have my truck with me. We have to bring the rest of the toys, but I can't wait to see one on the sand. We always camp on Gecko, I'm hoping that's where the Raptors will be. Are they running them up Oldsmobile Hill?

OP
OP
V

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see them all over the place in glamis but have not seen any of them out in superstition. just give me a heads up when you want to go and we can make a day of it. this morning drive to work pic

Attachments

• 2012-01-03 07.34.48.jpg
    2012-01-03 07.34.48.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 69