Glad to be here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mulletmike

Reaction score
Hello,
Just picked up a new 2020 Raptor. Its performance blue and I love it. Still learning about all the features and looking forward to diving into this forum. Ill try and post some better pics in the future, in the meantime here is one from when I drove it home.
DCD01792-0628-4B7B-9E81-38FA03F7327B_1_201_a.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That truck looks awesome! Nice color. Congrats and glad to have you aboard. Enjoy it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#OneLessprius

Bay area. Where around the Chesapeake are you?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! FRF is a priceless source of information about our trucks. Lots and lots of first-hand truck wisdom and experience here.

But beware of the political threads. They will make your FRF experience much, much less pleasant if you have anything remotely resembling an independent opinion.

OP
OP
mulletmike

mulletmike

Reaction score
Welcome! FRF is a priceless source of information about our trucks. Lots and lots of first-hand truck wisdom and experience here.

But beware of the political threads. They will make your FRF experience much, much less pleasant if you have anything remotely resembling an independent opinion.
I already have a ton of questions, I plan on using that search feature A LOT!