Getting cold feet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The truck will hold it' value over the Vette. It's a choice only you can make, but personally I can't go back to driving a car on an everyday basis. It's so much nicer to be able to see the road ahead, than sitting on the ground with some truck or SUV ahead of you. I know the thing is to modify the hell out of the truck, but for resale down the road, I think that actually hurts the resale and limits it's resale appeal. Would be nice if you could keep both. But your young, there will be other Vettes and other Trucks..

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cold feet really? It seems not a day goes by where some dad in a minivan pulls up next to me at a stoplight and stares upto my loaded Raptor (wife and 3 kids) in sheer envy. Take the plunge, don't look back or you will regret it!

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is always unsettling to make such an extreme purchase. After all is said and done the pride of ownership will more than compensate for any misgivings a person who obtains a Raptor may have. Don't get me wrong owning a Corvette is pretty cool. It's just a fact that the truck is so more useful. I love the way that people have a tendency to pull over and get out of the way when they see the Raptor in their rear view mirror. Good luck on what ever direction you choose to go...

RandM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here and new to having a Raptor, it's only been a month since we got together. Anyway, I work in Scottsdale, AZ around the airport, mostly Ferrari, Lambo, Bently, and new Stingray Vette types driving around( I wish I had one of those and the Raptor). I've had a suit in each next to me at a stop light- looking, smiling, thumbs up'n, and the guy in the Lambo gave me the "roll down" for the window and asked if they were still making the Raptor cause he was "looking to upgrade." I told him it was out for '15 but the dealer still had some '14's on the lot. There will always be Vette's out there man, but right now, no matter what the "rumors" are, the Baddest Factory Truck Ever is dead, and you own one of the last to be built!!!

And that's a bad ass Z06 you got to, tip of the hat, Sir.

funkcanna

Reaction score
My previous two cars have both been Mustangs and I have to say, while if was waiting for my Raptor to be delivered I was sometimes doubting my decision as moving to a Raptor from a Mustang is very different. However since I got the Raptor last week I've been blown away. It's better than I could ever have imagined. Do it!