Getting cold feet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor vs Vette. Two different animals, both have their on street charms. I don't miss either of my Vettes. My last one was a 11 GS vert. I loved it, don't get me wrong. And I'm only comparing it to the Raptor on street lawful drives. The Raptor can't catch the Vette on road. The Vette can't catch the Raptor off road. So aside from the obvious differences, I am in love with my Raptor. Super comfortable street driver, love the power, the sound, the looks, and the attention. But it's a personal preference thing. Good luck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 106

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going from the Vette to the Raptor, will be like going from a tight fitting dress shoe, to a comfortable athletic shoe. It will be such a nice feeling.

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep trying to sell the Vette and get the truck. Go test drive the truck some more if you're unsure. If you get the truck and don't like it, sell it during the non-production year and go buy a C7.

If you had a c6 zr1 I'd say keep that but you don't. You're not going to get the price you want since everyone now wants a C7.

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't back out on the truck
ysujuny9.jpg
no regrets, not even one letter!!