GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@swoop1156
I am able to get the with DRL to work but in auto setting, you cannot turn the fog on or off. It stays on.. Its a fixed setting as part of the DRL during the day
If you switch the headlamps to park or on you can toggle the fog. (Auto works too if its dark outside)
If the headlamps are off, The fogs wont turn on.

I also tried setting the fog to turn on when turning and it works when the lights are on.

726-38-02 x0xx-xxxx-xx-- DRLWFOG ALLOW

Below are the setting you want the fog to do after setting the above code.
726-39-01 x0xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_CORNERING
726-39-01 x1xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_DRL
726-39-01 x2xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_DRL_CORNERING
726-39-01 x3xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_ONLY (Raptor Factory setting)

Last edited:

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question - I have a 2022 canadian model here in the US. I want to make some changes using Forscan. Do I use the same data to make the changes? Anything I need to be aware of?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@swoop1156
I am able to get the with DRL to work but in auto setting, you cannot turn the fog on or off. It stays on.. Its a fixed setting as part of the DRL during the day
If you switch the headlamps to park or on you can toggle the fog. (Auto works too if its dark outside)
If the headlamps are off, The fogs wont turn on.

I also tried setting the fog to turn on when turning and it works when the lights are on.

726-38-02 x0xx-xxxx-xx-- DRLWFOG ALLOW

Below are the setting you want the fog to do after setting the above code.
726-39-01 x0xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_CORNERING
726-39-01 x1xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_DRL
726-39-01 x2xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_DRL_CORNERING
726-39-01 x3xx-xxxx-xx-- FOG_ONLY (Raptor Factory setting)
So basically, it's not really "Fogs with DRL", it's more like "Fogs with Parking Lights", since the fog button works with either ON or AUTO (if headlights are on). The fogs while turning would be neat if you had a set of lights on the outside angled out a bit for use as a turning light like back in the old days on vehicles. Thanks for looking into this. I have the "Fogs with DRL" still enabled and was out and about today, messing with the switch and modes and do see where I can turn it on with just parking lights, which is the same as DRL+Parking Lights for me, so I could manually do that and regain use of that switch when I need to free up an AUX. Thank you! (That means, too, I'd have to make the edit where the switch doesn't auto revert to AUTO each cycle of the ignition. Thank you!
Question - I have a 2022 canadian model here in the US. I want to make some changes using Forscan. Do I use the same data to make the changes? Anything I need to be aware of?
Some settings are different up in Canada (for one, I believe you have "Glare-Free" enabled by default?) All you'd need to do is read this entire thread, as it's been discussed multiple times for multiple regions of Raptors and getting settings worked out. UAE for one, and just a few pages back, I wanna say over in Mexico or something. Other than that, making the changes to what you want should work once you get to ground zero for a US region truck.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@swoop1156 The fogs are on when just the DRL is on during the day. You just can’t turn them off. The values are there so feel free to try em out. I turned it all back off as I prefer the upfitter switch for my Baja Designs.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@swoop1156 The fogs are on when just the DRL is on during the day. You just can’t turn them off. The values are there so feel free to try em out. I turned it all back off as I prefer the upfitter switch for my Baja Designs.
Ahh, I gotcha! So the fog dash light would not be illuminated, it would simply just be powered on. That would make sense since I don't have anything hooked into my fogs switch as of now. I'm just using AUX1/2/3/4/6. Perhaps I'll make the switch when/if I ever get around to applying that Lamin-X film I have laying around on the outer set to make them orange.

Thanks again for all the work today - supremely appreciated!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh, I gotcha! So the fog dash light would not be illuminated, it would simply just be powered on. That would make sense since I don't have anything hooked into my fogs switch as of now. I'm just using AUX1/2/3/4/6. Perhaps I'll make the switch when/if I ever get around to applying that Lamin-X film I have laying around on the outer set to make them orange.

Thanks again for all the work today - supremely appreciated!
Correct. NP

nightstick

Reaction score
It took me a few tries to get this to work. But I was pretty disappointed. It only does the front two windows. For me; I would use it more to roll up all windows, than roll them down. So it only rolling up the front two, kind of sucks. I felt like I wasted my time trying to get it to work for only 2 windows.

So on Gen 3 the only way to get this feature to work is with Forscan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc