GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a new item today. This removes the black box on the reverse camera while driving forward.

APIM 7D0-02-02 xxx1 xxxx xx--
remove the black box on the reverse camera that says "full view not available"

If your current value is 0 then change to 1
If your current value is 4 change to 5
If your current value is 6 change to 7
What triggers tis from showing up? Trying to turn on rear camera while driving? I don't think I have seen this yet.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a new item today. This removes the black box on the reverse camera while driving forward.

Changed from 0 to 1, worked like a charm! One less annoyance! Thanks!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Just got around to doing this. Absolutely awesome. Mine was a 0, changed to 1, worked perfectly. Thanks!

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before I jump to 37" tires on my 35" raptor. I wanted to check here and see if anyone has done the tire MM change on a 23 raptor in forscan yet? I am nervous to mess with it due to the relearn part. But Im also not sure if the most recent updates to forscan make it easier.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone had any issues with auto stop/start disable? I did not have to do it on mine as I ordered with it totally deleted, but a buddy had bought one recently and they ordered with it. I tried to do both codes, separately and one at a time. with both mods in place, the truck apparently 'locked' it in the stop/start mode permanently and the light on the switch was gone, but the cluster showed the symbol and would not turn off.. its a 23 802 w 37's

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at changing my tire size. I see that I can adjust the MM. But I also see it shows a tire size (at least in the videos Ive watched). Do I need to adjust both or just the MM one? And any clue what a 37" KM3 is MM wise. I came up with 2951MM but worry that KM3 are smaller than normal 37x12.5r17 so perhaps I need to input less MM?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at changing my tire size. I see that I can adjust the MM. But I also see it shows a tire size (at least in the videos Ive watched). Do I need to adjust both or just the MM one? And any clue what a 37" KM3 is MM wise. I came up with 2951MM but worry that KM3 are smaller than normal 37x12.5r17 so perhaps I need to input less MM?

@BIGW0RM
I would probably use the stock 37 Raptor size. I would also use a GPS app and see if you are dialed in or if you need to adjust.
Factory 37 package has 0AC1 (2753 MM)

Also, I would use the non simple method and input your MM size. The simple way changes the same values but i would use your specific values.

Last edited:

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BIGW0RM
I would probably use the stock 37 Raptor size. I would also use a GPS app and see if you are dialed in or if you need to adjust.
Factory 37 package has 0AC1 (2753 MM)

Also, I would use the non simple method and input your MM size. The simple way changes the same values but i would use your specific values.

Thank you very much for the guidance. Im new to forescan. But I was successful adding global windows to mine. I will look for the manual mode adjustment. Thank you.

What are the chances I will have to do a relearn of some modules? Is that part of the process? Or only some times? That part scares me.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the guidance. Im new to forescan. But I was successful adding global windows to mine. I will look for the manual mode adjustment. Thank you.

What are the chances I will have to do a relearn of some modules? Is that part of the process? Or only some times? That part scares me.
@BIGW0RM The relearn isnt that big of a deal. It takes a few seconds. The reason i would do manual input over the "37" easy input is i dont know what values they are using. Would be alot easier to just input it manually.