GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chop96

Reaction score
Has anyone found a Forscan setting to change the amount of time before the alarm for "place hands on wheel" when in cruise control?

I will have my hands on the wheel and it still alarms, over and over, to the point that I usually don't use the lane assist
Wife just got rid of an Edge ST - that thing yelled at me about this about every 30 seconds, and I was afraid the Raptor would do the same. 800 miles and hasn't said anything to me once. Including a 10 min stretch in traffic where I literally didn't touch a pedal or the wheel the whole time - adaptive cruise and lane-keeping did everything. I was shocked to say the least.
:cheers:

Last edited:

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife just got rid of an Edge ST - that thing yelled at me about this about every 30 seconds, and I was afraid the Raptor would do the same. 800 miles and hasn't said anything to me once. Including a 10 min stretch in traffic where I literally didn't touch a pedal or the wheel the whole time - adaptive cruise and lane-keeping did everything. I was shocked to say the least.
Mine seems to do it constantly. It complains so much that I just don't use it much. My g2 didn't do it as much, and the wife's old Lexus and now Infiniti will warn you but not so often.

I drive with one hand at 5:00 or so, maybe that's it

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the factory DRL hex value is? I'm having flickering so want to turn it back down. Lost my spreadsheet with the original values for these two lines

726-42-01
726-38-01

Last edited:

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine, built 12-2022 pre-change to 60% and working fine were:
726-42-01 x3x3 xxxx
726-38-01 xxxx 0Axx

As built:
726-42-01 0303 0404 0583
726-38-01 0164 0A00 00D5

Last edited:

LedFootRaptor

Reaction score
Anyone know how to code so the emergency brake automatically engages once you park? Currently, I need to pull the lever to engage.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s wild. Mine warns me to place hands in wheel even when they are. Useless.

Chop96

Reaction score
That’s wild. Mine warns me to place hands in wheel even when they are. Useless.
That's exactly what the Edge would do... hands on the wheel it would yell at me all the time - like every 5 miles sometimes.

Truck hasn't done it once. I better not say anything else - I don't want to jinx it and have the truck start yelling at me too!