GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j1nino

Reaction score
I have a 10/2022 build and the glare-free lighting has been working, was the first thing I did when I got Forscan.

braptr

Reaction score
Has anybody with a post 4/11/22 build tried the glare-free lighting and not had it work due to the “missing hardware” that was mentioned a while back. I saw a recent post from a 10/22 build that did work still. Was one of the forscan options I liked the most but probably going to pass on buying the cables and trying it if it won’t work.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see the predominate amount of people buying the cable and using Forscan with laptops. Odd question, buy why not with a Bluetooth dongle and Android tablet or phone? With most of the modifications now much simpler and your not editing lines of code I guess maybe I'm missing something. I have an OBDLink MX and Android Tablet I plan to use specifically for this but haven't tried it yet.