GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I attempted to code for the Anti-Glare feature this afternoon but now I’m receiving a fault in the cluster for Check Headlight System. The headlights will move up/down and left/right when you turn on the truck and you can find the Anti-Glare option under settings in the radio so I know it’s currently turned on. I have reviewed all of my coding to verify it’s per the ForScan spreadsheet and even reset the APIM. Have any of you had this issue and if so, what did you find fixed it? Would it be too much to ask for you to take screen shots of your APIM, HCM and IPC modules for me to compare?

24CAAED4-77C8-487E-8E4D-D59E4E7CE799.jpeg

F911A07D-73CA-4F2E-8410-9E8DA0282C17.jpeg

93A58211-C630-44AC-9E2F-9BA6C71A6963.jpeg

DAEDA1F6-0B16-4860-8778-090287EDF481.jpeg

B18E6588-BC0D-4A7A-BAB7-25C52207CCAB.jpeg

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I attempted to code for the Anti-Glare feature this afternoon but now I’m receiving a fault in the cluster for Check Headlight System. The headlights will move up/down and left/right when you turn on the truck and you can find the Anti-Glare option under settings in the radio so I know it’s currently turned on. I have reviewed all of my coding to verify it’s per the ForScan spreadsheet and even reset the APIM. Have any of you had this issue and if so, what did you find fixed it? Would it be too much to ask for you to take screen shots of your APIM, HCM and IPC modules for me to compare?

View attachment 386459

View attachment 386460

View attachment 386461

View attachment 386462

View attachment 386463
I received that same error message way back when but got it resolved. See my post #133/page 14 for resolution. Hope this helps. I‘m glued to the tv right now watching the game.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received that same error message way back when but got it resolved. See my post #133/page 14 for resolution. Hope this helps. I‘m glued to the tv right now watching the game.

Thank you for your response, I’ll take a look.

Who are you rooting for? I was hoping Michigan would beat TCU but that was a good game. Now if only UGA will beat Ohio…

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for your response, I’ll take a look.

Who are you rooting for? I was hoping Michigan would beat TCU but that was a good game. Now if only UGA will beat Ohio…
No dawg in the fight…but underdawg for both games. Lol

LedFootRaptor

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve searched but haven’t found an answer.

Is there a way to code-in so the parking brake (e-brake) automatically engages when the truck is put into park?

I’m not talking about the auto-hold feature, I’m referring to the actual parking brake being engaged automatically once you place the vehicle in park. It would be nice to have that happen automatically instead of having to manually engage the parking brake every time I park.

Thanks!