GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice it was removed. Not sure why. The Quiet time mode in the apim is
FoE Seatbelt Warning Strategy (FESWS) • Quiet Time Exhaust Mode (QTEM) • Clear Exit Assist (CEA)
7D0-09-05 xxxx-xXxx-xx--
0 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Disabled8 =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Disabled
1 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Warning9 =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Warning
2 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress PreventionA =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Prevention
3 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting DisabledB =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting Disabled
4 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA DisabledC =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Disabled
5 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress WarningD =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Warning
6 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress PreventionE =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Prevention
7 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting DisabledF =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting Disabled
Kinda new to forescan. Can some explain what these 3 things are?

FESWS, QTEM, CEA?

On the QTEM (I'm trying to start the truck in quiet mode), would we be enabeling this or disabeling this? In easy mode of forescan (non as build) the factory setting is "enabled". You'd think this enabled would allow quiet start yet the factory setting doesn't allow this.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also want to do this. Just installed the rpg collars. Is it the same code as for the gen2?
If I level my Gen 3 37" with the Foutz leveling kit, do I need to do the for scan update to the ride height to ensure the drivability feels like OEM?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I level my Gen 3 37" with the Foutz leveling kit, do I need to do the for scan update to the ride height to ensure the drivability feels like OEM?
I would to the calibration for sure.

socal raptor

Reaction score

mkraus01

Reaction score
I just bought some factory new 37's for my 2022 Gen 3 Raptor 35. I'm going to add 1.5" perch collars and reset ride height as explained above. I'd like to reset the speedo in ForSCAN. I understand lines that need to be adjusted are 726-15-01-xxxx xxxx **xx and 726-15-02-**xx xxxx xxxx. Does anyone with a Gen 3 Raptor 37 have the values from the factory? I'd feel like I should be able to use the same values???

Thanks again for your support, I'm loving this ForSCAN!!

-Mike Kraus
2022 Gen 3 Code Orange

socal raptor

Reaction score
We can now calibrate our shocks using forscan, you NEED test build 2.3.48 test20220604 to be able to do this. I followed the steps for the GEN 2 using this test build and was able to successfully calibrate the ride height.

Here is the direct download to the test build:
https://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.3.48.test20220604.exe
well I tried this for longer then I care to admit and could not get past 8% using the test build of Forscan that you linked. Everything else worked until that point. Running parallel on a Mac with windows 10. Kept getting the same error at 8% saying vehicle conditions not met

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought some factory new 37's for my 2022 Gen 3 Raptor 35. I'm going to add 1.5" perch collars and reset ride height as explained above. I'd like to reset the speedo in ForSCAN. I understand lines that need to be adjusted are 726-15-01-xxxx xxxx **xx and 726-15-02-**xx xxxx xxxx. Does anyone with a Gen 3 Raptor 37 have the values from the factory? I'd feel like I should be able to use the same values???

Thanks again for your support, I'm loving this ForSCAN!!

-Mike Kraus
2022 Gen 3 Code Orange
@mkraus01

Only have to make the below changes. The 726-15-01 is the same as the 1st 2 digits of the tires circumference are the same. Just the last 2 digits. 35" (0A5D) and 37" 0AC1)

37" = 726-15-02 C1xx-xx
35" = 726-15-02 5Dxx-xx

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I tried this for longer then I care to admit and could not get past 8% using the test build of Forscan that you linked. Everything else worked until that point. Running parallel on a Mac with windows 10. Kept getting the same error at 8% saying vehicle conditions not met
Odd..8% is where the old versions of forscan were stalling then getting access denied. I ran on the test version I linked, on a win 10 laptop with no issues. Several off-road shops and other members have messaged me letting me know it works.