Gen2 vs gen3 wheels pattern?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to order a set of Innov8 G600s for my gen2, not sure if I'll be for sure getting a gen3 even though I want one. I'd like to swap the Innov8s to the gen3 if I do in fact order one.

Does anyone know? Thanks in advance

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you're referring to the bolt pattern, which is still 6x135 on 2021 F150s, same as before. No reason to think it'll be different on Gen 3 Raptors. You should be able to swap wheels when you get a Gen 3, but there are other factors to consider beside bolt pattern. The offset and diameter of the wheel will also matter. Whether you plan on keeping your existing tire or using the new Gen 3 tire will matter, and and of course, whether you plan on getting the 37s package.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you're referring to the bolt pattern, which is still 6x135 on 2021 F150s, same as before. No reason to think it'll be different on Gen 3 Raptors. You should be able to swap wheels when you get a Gen 3, but there are other factors to consider beside bolt pattern. The offset and diameter of the wheel will also matter. Whether you plan on keeping your existing tire or using the new Gen 3 tire will matter, and and of course, whether you plan on getting the 37s package.
For sure. I'm currently on 35s, Toyo RTs, I'd be looking to get the 37 package and swap the Innov8s over to the factory BFG 37s. I'd also be swapping to Icon Delta joint uppers when available as well. Thank for the reply!