Gen2 on 17x9 Rotiform SIX-OR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pic didn't come through, have a link?

As for finishes, Rotiform will strip, brush and spray the cast version in candy black if desired. It's not cheap by any means but it can be done. We are still waiting on word of date for Raptor fitments to arrive.

Very strange, it shows up to me...

Here's the link: https://www.tacomaworld.com/attachments/image-jpg.1105690/

I also tried to attach the image. It looks to me like the cast version in some kind of gunmetal finish.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attached image

Attachments

• Rotiform Six.jpg
    Rotiform Six.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 325

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very strange, it shows up to me...

Here's the link: https://www.tacomaworld.com/attachments/image-jpg.1105690/

I also tried to attach the image. It looks to me like the cast version in some kind of gunmetal finish.

You could be on to something. They do have 3 prefixes on the part number on the process report I receive weekly. However my rep tells me only two finishes. Let me email that to him and see what he says. Unfortunately the process report doesn't show any 17's in process for 6x135. Only 20's at the moment. I'm sure that will change soon. I'll let you know what my rep says.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just an update, been talking to Rotiform about doing their wheels in a forged 2-Piece fitment for these trucks and the price is reasonable for a forged wheel. They can do simulated beadlock or none at all like the Tacoma in the pic. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM

Attachments

• Rotiform_SIX_Tacoma_4.jpg
    Rotiform_SIX_Tacoma_4.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 309

Darthzador

Reaction score
Just an update, been talking to Rotiform about doing their wheels in a forged 2-Piece fitment for these trucks and the price is reasonable for a forged wheel. They can do simulated beadlock or none at all like the Tacoma in the pic. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM

How much would these wheels cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigoil

Reaction score

What about in an 18 wheel ?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
20x9 Bronze and double black now in stock. No eta on 17x9's yet though :mad:

Attachments

• wBrian-RaptorA01.jpg
    wBrian-RaptorA01.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 550
  • wBrian-RaptorA02.jpg
    wBrian-RaptorA02.jpg