Gen1 SoCal SCAB check in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Awesome Raptor and I love the pic with the snow!! :D I have a gen2, but I was really tempted to get a gen1 because the first one that ever caught my eye was a black gen1 around the time they first came out with them.

Wished it'd snow where I'm at - 50s and rain pretty much solid the past few weeks where I'm at :confused: Used to snow all the time when I was a kid. My second favorite season is turning into spring - my least favorite...

OP
OP
El_Ruben

El_Ruben

Reaction score
Welcome! Awesome Raptor and I love the pic with the snow!! :D I have a gen2, but I was really tempted to get a gen1 because the first one that ever caught my eye was a black gen1 around the time they first came out with them.

Wished it'd snow where I'm at - 50s and rain pretty much solid the past few weeks where I'm at :confused: Used to snow all the time when I was a kid. My second favorite season is turning into spring - my least favorite...
Thanks man! Can’t go wrong with any Raptor! It’s been pretty dry down here. We needed the storm that just passed.