Gen 3s in the wild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree but I just can’t seem to find the reason to upgrade from my 17. Linked reared is for sure a game changer. I guess I just wanted some sort of new power train/ bigger numbers. Gen 3 will be the best truck on the market for sure, if you drive anything besides a gen 2 it will be a no brainer. Maybe when I see it or sit in it I’ll feel different. Generator in bed is huge too....

Wait for the numbers to be published...there just might be an HP increase although the truck is already powerful enough to me. THere is power then there is usable power. I consider Gen 2 at the top end of usable power give or take depending on the situation.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait for the numbers to be published...there just might be an HP increase although the truck is already powerful enough to me. THere is power then there is usable power. I consider Gen 2 at the top end of usable power give or take depending on the situation.

I predict a 25 hp bump making it 475 hp.

hp.jpg