Gen 3s in the wild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far today I've seen 2 photos on IG of Leadfoot and Race Red for the Gen 3. I really like the Leadfoot from these 2 photos, hopefully we see more soon.

In total we've seen 5 colors so far I think? The Code Orange debut truck with the Antimatter truck they did a walkaround on. Plus that white one next to the TRX.

Also looks like we get a peak at another one of the wheel options on the leadfoot.

Screenshot_20210308-151743_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210308-151713_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210308-151652_Instagram.jpg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I passed 2 black gen3 on my way back from Primm coming through New Mexico. Had to double take as I thought they where regular f150s at first.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the front fender flairs looks wider, and the fender narrower than the Gen 2? Look at the transition on the Lead Foot from fender to door.
It kind of looks that way. Maybe because of the hood and grill changes the front fenders don’t look as pronounced. It’d be nice to see a gen 2 and 3 side by side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There have been pics or Rapid Red as well I think. Though I can't find it now. May have seen black as well, but I never know if I'm looking at black or antimatter blue from an angle where it looks black.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There have been pics or Rapid Red as well I think. Though I can't find it now. May have seen black as well, but I never know if I'm looking at black or antimatter blue from an angle where it looks black.

Same, certain lighting makes it difficult to tell an Antimatter truck apart from a black one.

I haven't seen Rapid Red yet, if you find it post it here I'd love to see it.