gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am picking up a new 23 code orange 35 and thankfully at msrp .I sold my gen 2 for 68000 with 9300 miles .been without a truck for 2 months . anything I need to know about the gen 3 good and bad ?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
There's lots of good. Here's some bad.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No deal , looked at it today big scratch on passenger side front quarter , deep enough that it catches my nail , looks like it’s been buffed already as it’s not white . The dealer says they will buff it , but from my limited polishing experience, if u can feel it it’s not coming out . More or less it does not look like a scratch anymore just a crater that u would need to remove a significant amount of paint around it to try and level it . Pro why the last buyer backed out , and it’s Msrp

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am picking up a new 23 code orange 35 and thankfully at msrp .I sold my gen 2 for 68000 with 9300 miles .been without a truck for 2 months . anything I need to know about the gen 3 good and bad ?
the truck sucks. when you get it, just give it to me. i will take care of the disposal fee

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No deal , looked at it today big scratch on passenger side front quarter , deep enough that it catches my nail , looks like it’s been buffed already as it’s not white . The dealer says they will buff it , but from my limited polishing experience, if u can feel it it’s not coming out . More or less it does not look like a scratch anymore just a crater that u would need to remove a significant amount of paint around it to try and level it . Pro why the last buyer backed out , and it’s Msrp
A member commented in a different thread that Thoroughbred Ford has a few on the lot listed @ MSRP. Worth a look…

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up mine at MSRP.
Dealer wanted $10k over 6 weeks ago, so I just played the waiting game.