Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
Screaming for tinted windows…. Not even the rear passenger windows?

Token

Reaction score
I wish they wouldn’t come tinted from the factory. It’s always a PITA to match the factory tint color. I’d rather just tint it all with one brand aftermarket. I’m sure they’ll be tinted tho. Ford goes dark on the rears.

bzogster

Reaction score
I’m thinking of placing an order for a 2021 but starting to lean towards waiting for a 2022 because none of the colors really do it for me, at least from what I’ve seen from pictures. Having so few real world pics is really making me question ordering yet.

Originally I thought I would go with Oxford White and the black wheels (35), but some of the pics seem a bit bland in white - I thought the black/white contrast with the wheels and trim pieces looked nice on Fords site but the real world pics make me think ehh. Same thoughts on Iconic Silver.

I drove a 2019 Leadfoot today (went to check out the color) and it’s okay but not sure I’ll like it forever.

Code Orange is pretty cool, but not sure I want an orange truck for long. Same with the Velocity Blue (wish they went with performance blue).

That leaves me with black or Antimatter blue. Both loo pretty mean but keeping them looking decent (clean) is another story.

Really wish magnetic or avalanche were options.

Am I overthinking this? Go with my original thought of white? Wait until I can see more colors in person/real pics?

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking of placing an order for a 2021 but starting to lean towards waiting for a 2022 because none of the colors really do it for me, at least from what I’ve seen from pictures. Having so few real world pics is really making me question ordering yet.

Originally I thought I would go with Oxford White and the black wheels (35), but some of the pics seem a bit bland in white - I thought the black/white contrast with the wheels and trim pieces looked nice on Fords site but the real world pics make me think ehh. Same thoughts on Iconic Silver.

I drove a 2019 Leadfoot today (went to check out the color) and it’s okay but not sure I’ll like it forever.

Code Orange is pretty cool, but not sure I want an orange truck for long. Same with the Velocity Blue (wish they went with performance blue).

That leaves me with black or Antimatter blue. Both loo pretty mean but keeping them looking decent (clean) is another story.

Really wish magnetic or avalanche were options.

Am I overthinking this? Go with my original thought of white? Wait until I can see more colors in person/real pics?
I have some pics from the Chicago auto show with the antimatter color if that helps you you can message me. I was torn between 1. Code orange, 2. Antimatter, and 3. Leadfoot but decided to go with code orange as it's a limited color and every other color is pretty much standard in any f150. There wasn't many new options so that sold me, plus the look of sometimes red, sometimes orange made my decision.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best looking Raptor color on Gen 3 IMO! Obviously have to keep it clean but this is aggressive and sleek at the same time!View attachment 313916
Black is the best color on any vehicle, when detailed properly and not driven. It is meant to be admired, not lived with if you are OCD (like me) about keeping your ride clean. Not to mention how hot it gets when sitting out in the sun.
But damn does it look good!