Gen 3 order round two.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to a different dealer
I thought about it, but im pretty much at the top of their list, so im pretty sure ill get an order in when they get the go ahead. And they had around 20 allocations last year, so even if they get half of that, i should still be good. Id rather wait it out and be sure, than to put an order in with another dealer and take a chance on not getting an allocation or something like that. Its just aggravating that they wont order yet while other dealers started weeks ago.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
so how long did you wait for the cancelled order?
does your dealer have a confirmed allocation for the order?

OP
OP
S

splatz400

Reaction score
so how long did you wait for the cancelled order?
does your dealer have a confirmed allocation for the order?
I ordered my MY22 at the end of April when I was home picking up the wife’s new Grand Cherokee. That was canceled about 2/3weeks ago. (This one was a wish for the dealership, allocation but not priority)

My BIL text me color options last week and order was confirmed this week (allocation and priority for this one).

Robbh

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea when they start building the 23's? I have an order placed as well.

17 Avalanche
23 Avalanche

Wallybosch

Reaction score
Awesome…. That’s funny I order my Raptor from uptown Ford also! Are you from Wisconsin?
I took delivery of my 2022 antimatter 35 package raptor after waiting almost ten month about a month ago. Did you get it for MSRP?
2022 order was canceled. But 2023 confirmation was just received. The wait officially begins today. View attachment 368888

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Placed my order 7/21, got the confirmation the same day. I tried to place a 2022 order in April, but it never was accepted, so no problem. I would have preferred Atlas Blue, but AMB is just fine. The dealer offered me a Raptor R at "only" $15k ADM because my 2022 didn't get accepted.

OP
OP
S

splatz400

Reaction score
Awesome…. That’s funny I order my Raptor from uptown Ford also! Are you from Wisconsin?
I took delivery of my 2022 antimatter 35 package raptor after waiting almost ten month about a month ago. Did you get it for MSRP?
I grew up there and family still lives there. My BIL’s family owns the dealerships.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea when they start building the 23's? I have an order placed as well.

17 Avalanche
23 Avalanche
23MY Scheduling Begins for Dearborn on 9/1
23MY Job 1 Date Dearborn is 10/10

If it changes, usually there's a Fleet Distribution Bulletin that will provide updated information on Friday.

Other information that I recently learned...
  1. Regular, allocation based scheduling is done on Thursday's. COVP verified retail orders can schedule at any time with priority scheduling and incremental allocation.
  2. Ford generates "AM Preview Results Reports" weekday mornings (usually Tuesday - Thursday) that Dealers can access. It shows orders selected for scheduling and also shows commodity and plant constraints for orders not selected for scheduling. Orders selected are also identified in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system.

Last edited: