GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
facepalm moment, guess i didnt scroll over enough to see the weight! So on the offset thats listed, is that going to push the wheels out too much? i know quite a few people like the "poke" but i dont want to mess something up if i go off road and have the wheels/tires rub or hitting the fenders and what not.
The 17x9 ET0 should be just past the fender. I know some people here run that offset but don't know if they're lifted to avoid the rubs. I have a 17x9 ET18 and never had an issue with 37s on a 35 truck. No lift.

Reaction score
Where did you find your set? I’ve been waiting on Titan-7 to let me know when they get another shipment.

I originally wanted the black, but decided on bronze instead, they said they had 1 set in stock so I bought them right then and there. That was from Titan directly.

Edit: this was last week.

Last edited:

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally wanted the black, but decided on bronze instead, they said they had 1 set in stock so I bought them right then and there. That was from Titan directly.

Edit: this was last week.

Looks like Titan has some sharp wheels. I can't find the offset though. All I see if they are unavailable.

Also, will the flat centercaps work on Raptors, or do you have to have the raised?

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a sticky or summary of wheels, offsets, what fits and what doesn't? Admittedly, I don't have the time to search through 160 pages of this thread. I've done a search for Fuel Rebel wheels and found a couple of posts, but they didn't really answer the questions I was looking for. So I appologize in advance if my question is a repeat.

The tire place I go to, damaged all 4 of my base-model OEM wheels. They have been amazing, admitted the mistake right away, and offered to replace my wheels with somehting aftermarket (I have to give them credit for their customer service!). I decided on the Fuel Rebel, but then noticed the OEM offset is 34mm where the Fuel Rebel 6 are either 1mm or -12mm. If i'm reading this right, that's a difference of 33 mm or an inch and a quarter.

I'm fine with the current stance of the truck. Sure, I could do an offset and make it look "better", but I don't want to sacrifice any offroad ability and I'm not interested in throwing rocks at my paint (I do have RokBlokz). Will this extra 1.25" cause the tire to hit the fender flare or anywhere else at max suspension compression, or any other problems?