GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Trailready Beadlocks installed with 37” Nitto ridge grapplers - went with 0 offset. Stance is slightly wider. Look amazing - thanks Trailready and Shaffers off-road for the adjustment to get them to fit…
The wrap looks killer

zela

Reaction score
Anybody know if/how the OEM 37" inch package wheels and tires fit on a 35 inch package truck? Love those 37" wheels but wasn't able to get the 37" allocation

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if/how the OEM 37" inch package wheels and tires fit on a 35 inch package truck? Love those 37" wheels but wasn't able to get the 37" allocation
if u can wait a few weeks I will be getting rid of my 37 wheels and tires

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes without modifications
There’s a reason the 37 trucks have less travel.

Put those wheels and tires on a 35 and you risk damage, especially if you ever go to a different 37 tire, since the factory BFG’s are undersized slightly.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a reason the 37 trucks have less travel.

Put those wheels and tires on a 35 and you risk damage, especially if you ever go to a different 37 tire, since the factory BFG’s are undersized slightly.
huh....its 1 inch. Dont beleive the $5k price tag did anything to the suspension that is noticeable. I have toyo 37's on my gen 2 going straight onto my gen3 in two days and also new BFG ko2 in 37's sitting in gargage. the BFG wont rub, the toyo 37 will rub on a 35 and 37 package