GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thrown 22s on 35s on a Gen3 35 yet? Just curious. I need to order my wheels asap but I cant decide what I want to do

10K miles of Highway/City Driving + 5k Miles of Snow/ Mountain driving per year. I dont want the wheels to poke out to much because of the narrow NYC street.

Stuck between:
#1 Option - 20inch Venomrex 601s in black - Have to wait a few months.
20inch rebels Satin black - Can get Asap

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thrown 22s on 35s on a Gen3 35 yet? Just curious. I need to order my wheels asap but I cant decide what I want to do

10K miles of Highway/City Driving + 5k Miles of Snow/ Mountain driving per year. I dont want the wheels to poke out to much because of the narrow NYC street.

Stuck between:
#1 Option - 20inch Venomrex 601s in black - Have to wait a few months.
20inch rebels Satin black - Can get Asap
To each his own, but I don't think you will find many, if any, folks here that will put 20s, much less 22s on their Raptor.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each his own, but I don't think you will find many, if any, folks here that will put 20s, much less 22s on their Raptor.
Oh yeah. I agree. I have no interest in 22's. I just want to see how they look. Much like the 37s on a 35G3 or 39s on a 37G3 - I'm just curious.

I hope to get more trail use out of my Raptor like you guys. I do prefer a sport look which is why I go with 20s. I know its def fashion over function but I always have the ability to swap back to my stock set up for more function.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I agree. I have no interest in 22's. I just want to see how they look. Much like the 37s on a 35G3 or 39s on a 37G3 - I'm just curious.

I hope to get more trail use out of my Raptor like you guys. I do prefer a sport look which is why I go with 20s. I know its def fashion over function but I always have the ability to swap back to my stock set up for more function.
I think he was talking about your previous post where you may have mentioned 22's by accident?

Anyways, 20's and 35's. Fuel Rebel's too

1635357969879.png

Last edited: