GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will 0 offset still rub the Gen3 fenders under full compression like Gen2s? Seems all the nice wheels are 0 offset. Seems something a little more tame like +12 or even +18 would be perfect but almost nothing is made in that offset.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will 0 offset still rub the Gen3 fenders under full compression like Gen2s? Seems all the nice wheels are 0 offset. Seems something a little more tame like +12 or even +18 would be perfect but almost nothing is made in that offset.
What style of wheel do you like? I might be able to find you something. Lots more options popping up with positive offsets lately.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What style of wheel do you like? I might be able to find you something. Lots more options popping up with positive offsets lately.

So far I like:

Method 305NV
Method 315
RRW RR5-V
RRW RR6-H
KMC K19
Icon Rebound

The Icons are only one's I like that aren't +0. The RR5-V is top of my list if I did go +0 though, their wheels are spot on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@pnwobrigade The MR305 will be arriving in +25 towards the end of this year, possibly early January depending on whether they ever get the boats unloaded.

RRW makes nice designs but inventory and customer service was rough. We used to sell them but had multiple warranty wheels go out of stock for over a year. Not saying not to buy them, but if you do buy a spare or two.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@pnwobrigade The MR305 will be arriving in +25 towards the end of this year, possibly early January depending on whether they ever get the boats unloaded.

RRW makes nice designs but inventory and customer service was rough. We used to sell them but had multiple warranty wheels go out of stock for over a year. Not saying not to buy them, but if you do buy a spare or two.
I read this over on the Toyota forums too...not too many happy customers there. Too bad, I really enjoy their wheels designs. I enjoy Method too and even recently had a set on my UTV. I guess the only drawback there is not uncommon to see many vehicles with the same wheels. I will definitely keep my eyes out for the MR305 though!