GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am guessing 35lbs. The 556SB says "specs updated soon". The other 556 wheels are saying they are 35lbs for the 17" with -12 offset. Those other wheels are not offered in a +25 offset. Only the 556SB is.
Thank you. Way too heavy for my liking.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, stock 35’s. Thanks. I looked long and hard at different offsets and different wheels. In the end I liked these best for the look I was going for with this truck.
That is where I am at. There are a lot of wheels I like out there, but they all have 0 offset. So far I think these are the best 17" wheel with a higher offset that I have seen that I like. You could probably put 37's on here without needing to lift the front.

ForeLeft

Reaction score
That is where I am at. There are a lot of wheels I like out there, but they all have 0 offset. So far I think these are the best 17" wheel with a higher offset that I have seen that I like. You could probably put 37's on here without needing to lift the front.
Yes. I’m not a fan of the skateboard look. These poke but only .5 inch more. It looks perfect IMO. And to answer your question on the 37’s. I could have fit them. We test fit some, but I do not like the 37 look or ride. My personal opinion, but they look like lunar rover balloon tires. If I did more off road bashing I’d have a set on the old Ford wheels.

Jeddler

Reaction score
looks good any rubbing?
Not with a little trimming. I swapped over the 0 offset methods with 37/12.50/17’s from my trade in while it was stock height so I had already done some trimming before these wheels, tires, and suspension.