GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What made you go +18 over 0?
They sit more inside the fenders and there is less chance of rubbing. He’ll also have less road spray on the side of his truck and imo it looks better.

I’ve had 0, +18 and now +25 on a 17x8.5 and the +25 has the best fitment and look.

Reptar18

Reaction score
They sit more inside the fenders and there is less chance of rubbing. He’ll also have less road spray on the side of his truck and imo it looks better.

I’ve had 0, +18 and now +25 on a 17x8.5 and the +25 has the best fitment and look.
Sucks that the two wheels I’ve been eyeballing don’t offer +25 :-/

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The forged wheels just arrived. Everything looks good. There are some really minor clear coat dot blemishes. They're very small but the machined clear finish shows everything. Solid finishes and brushed finishes wouldn't show them. I'm going to install them later this week and see how they spin. After the install we can get some orders going. I'm finalizing pricing for different finishes. And which finishes we'll be able to offer.
A few notes
23.8lbs (not 23.5lbs :facepalm: hope that .3lbs isn't too concerning ;) )
Clears brakes on G1 and G3. Didn't test fit a G2 but they're the same from what I understand

Forged 12 D.JPGForged 12 E.JPGForged 12 G1.JPGForged 12 G3.JPGForged 12 Weight.jpg

Last edited:

delliott

Reaction score
Anyone know the difference between the kmc Grenade Desert beadlock vs kmc Grenade Crawl beadlock? Visually I see the crawl has water drain on the ring.
Both weight about the same and same load rating?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@delliott I think it's just the ring. The "Crawl" is offered 17x9 -38 in addition to 17x8.5 +00 as where desert is only 17x8.5. Aside from that they're the same as far as I know.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The forged wheels just arrived. Everything looks good. There are some really minor clear coat dot blemishes. They're very small but the machined clear finish shows everything. Solid finishes and brushed finishes wouldn't show them. I'm going to install them later this week and see how they spin. After the install we can get some orders going. I'm finalizing pricing for different finishes. And which finishes we'll be able to offer.
A few notes
23.8lbs (not 23.5lbs :facepalm: hope that .3lbs isn't too concerning ;) )
Clears brakes on G1 and G3. Didn't test fit a G2 but they're the same from what I understand

View attachment 401675View attachment 401676View attachment 401677View attachment 401678View attachment 401679
lets hope the run out true and get some orders in. I've been waiting for a wheel that looks as clean as that one without all the branding on them.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lets hope the run out true and get some orders in. I've been waiting for a wheel that looks as clean as that one without all the branding on them.
I’m gonna try to get them on tomo. And if you want zero branding I can leave the caps blank as well. Keep you posted.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what wheels these are? I thought they were the OE 37/R style wheels, but they're slightly deeper between the spokes and ring.

Attachments

• 7ce21f9523.jpg
    7ce21f9523.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 08d5d37d8a.jpg
    08d5d37d8a.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 252
Last edited: