Gen 3 OEM Tailgate Plaque

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$500. Damn good as new. No damage what so ever. Has all clips. Wanna do the 3M tape if you dont already have a tailgate with this. WILL SHIP.
IMG_7402.jpegIMG_7407.jpegIMG_7411.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I might be interested, but ...and this might be a stupid question...I cannot use this if I dont have the tailgate with the applique cutout, correct. I have the AMB tailgate without applique and the Raptor badging stuck on the standard tailgate.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might be interested, but ...and this might be a stupid question...I cannot use this if I dont have the tailgate with the applique cutout, correct. I have the AMB tailgate without applique and the Raptor badging stuck on the standard tailgate.
All you have to do is remove the clips and use double stick tape on the permitter and you're good to go. Through my research I've seen others do it this way with no problem at all. You don't even have to remove your Ford badge.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Pretty sure you have to remove the oval. Your tailgate will work. Check out this install: