Gen 3 Front Bumper Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey if I’m correct by your screen name, I’m 1 mile from the Sig Experience Center in Epping NH. Going in for first time after lunch.
Sweet, financially it’s probably good that I don’t live near Sig headquarters … although I guessing their stock price is down a little since I bought two Raptors, my LGD came by to check on me. Although most my Sigs belong to the “ wife”… it usually starts like this” Hey babe, I stopped by Ray’s today and he just got this in, I knew you’d love it”
Works every time. But I did have to buy her her own Raptor so she’d let me mod mine, but somehow she’s always taking my Raptor to go shopping, unless mine happens to be low on fuel!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet, financially it’s probably good that I don’t live near Sig headquarters … although I guessing their stock price is down a little since I bought two Raptors, my LGD came by to check on me. Although most my Sigs belong to the “ wife”… it usually starts like this” Hey babe, I stopped by Ray’s today and he just got this in, I knew you’d love it”
Works every time. But I did have to buy her her own Raptor so she’d let me mod mine, but somehow she’s always taking my Raptor to go shopping, unless mine happens to be low on fuel!
Your wife sounds like the coolest lady on the planet. Just like mine. When we were there yesterday I was looking at what would/could be my first rifle. It was $2500. She was reaching in her wallet to give me the debit card. And she doesn’t even shoot. Lol. I couldn’t buy any AR style there as they said they make nothing NY compliant. Said they make one California compliant but didn’t have it. My state sucks.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your wife sounds like the coolest lady on the planet. Just like mine. When we were there yesterday I was looking at what would/could be my first rifle. It was $2500. She was reaching in her wallet to give me the debit card. And she doesn’t even shoot. Lol. I couldn’t buy any AR style there as they said they make nothing NY compliant. Said they make one California compliant but didn’t have it. My state sucks.
For all the stereotypical bs the state of WV takes there is a lot of upside to living here as far as the 2A is concerned. I think they make you leave if you don’t have a gun!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For all the stereotypical bs the state of WV takes there is a lot of upside to living here as far as the 2A is concerned. I think they make you leave if you don’t have a gun!
That’s funny. If you knew half of what we go through in Ny you’d puke. I had to purchase a handgun in order to submit my application for concealed carry. But, and it’s a big but, you can’t shoot it, you can’t take possession of it and unless you go to a cool gun shop of which there are very few, you can’t even hold it. It then can take a year to get approved and after 6 months most shops charge $25 a month storage. I got lucky. “Only” took 5 months from the $525 18 hour course completion to get it. Then I got to pick it up, go to range, and hope I’d like it. And there are approximately 50 counties in Ny and each one has totally different requirements.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s funny. If you knew half of what we go through in Ny you’d puke. I had to purchase a handgun in order to submit my application for concealed carry. But, and it’s a big but, you can’t shoot it, you can’t take possession of it and unless you go to a cool gun shop of which there are very few, you can’t even hold it. It then can take a year to get approved and after 6 months most shops charge $25 a month storage. I got lucky. “Only” took 5 months from the $525 18 hour course completion to get it. Then I got to pick it up, go to range, and hope I’d like it. And there are approximately 50 counties in Ny and each one has totally different requirements.
We live near MD, which is similarly restrictive to NY. It’s really odd since absolutely no one from MD near us agrees with how it is there but other portions of the state dictate to them, it seems so unfair. The wife taking her concealed carry course was kind of the precursor to our gun collecting. I had the normal assortment of hunting type guns but never gave much thought to semi auto pistols or AR type weapons prior to that. Actually bought my first AR when I was convinced Hillary was gonna be president and just decided to get one before they were banned. My wife is a natural at shooting and apparently has no flinch mechanism, she will shoot anything you put in front of her and has made many guys leave the range shaking their heads at her ability.
We enjoy just shooting although it’s taken a backseat to our new Raptor addiction, for a while anyway.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly why I haven’t changed my sportsman license to a CC. I just cant make myself give NYS more money, and more of my time.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the help guys! Although I do have the adaptive cruise control, I don’t find myself using it too often. Definitely something to think about though. Thanks again
Look through my post history. I have a little write up about the ADD bumpers with ACC and the best location to relocate it to on the GEN 3's. Mine works flawlessly.