Gen 3 chase lights/radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatsup everyone. So I signed up for TORR’s run to the beach event here in Florida for February.

I have a bone stock 35 raptor. My original plan was to order the GJ designs third brake light with integrated chase light and antenna mount but they are 5-8 weeks out from delivery and I only have 3 weeks before the run.

My next option is the bullet proof diesel light with the integrated chase lights and antenna mount from Offroad Alliance. Anyone run these yet and have an opinion?

I plan to run the spare in the bed with some d-rings and Alpine off-road strap. Still working on a radio system locally so stay tuned.

Anyone have suggestions or other options? I’m all ears and stoked to put this thing through it’s paces

Attachments

• CF2124F3-00E2-4511-9274-8BE0BBD8E4BD.jpeg
    CF2124F3-00E2-4511-9274-8BE0BBD8E4BD.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 48

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Evil Offroad third brake light. I got mine last month and it was on the shelf when I called them.

43F75268-995D-4718-AEC6-84A1A06C21B4.jpeg

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatsup everyone. So I signed up for TORR’s run to the beach event here in Florida for February.

I have a bone stock 35 raptor. My original plan was to order the GJ designs third brake light with integrated chase light and antenna mount but they are 5-8 weeks out from delivery and I only have 3 weeks before the run.

My next option is the bullet proof diesel light with the integrated chase lights and antenna mount from Offroad Alliance. Anyone run these yet and have an opinion?

I plan to run the spare in the bed with some d-rings and Alpine off-road strap. Still working on a radio system locally so stay tuned.

Anyone have suggestions or other options? I’m all ears and stoked to put this thing through it’s paces

You’re in luck. I received my GJ 3rd brake light a couple weeks ago and don’t need it. I’ll send you a PM.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have a Kenwood from PCI but you can also get by with one of their handhelds for the trip. I believe they use the PCI channels.