Gen 2 Taillights for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0341Marine

Reaction score

If anyone on here is interested let me know and I'll sell them to you less than what they are posted on Ebay for, willing to break them up and sell single as well for someone on this forum. If you have questions or want additional pictures please just let me know.

NCJeeper

Reaction score
Possibly interested in the passenger side. Just bought my Raptor not too long ago and the passenger one is busted.

OP
OP
0341Marine

0341Marine

Reaction score
Possibly interested in the passenger side. Just bought my Raptor not too long ago and the passenger one is busted.
The passenger side one is the one that has the crack along the seam facing the tailgate. I filled it with clear epoxy and it works fine just doesn't look 100% aesthetically appealing. I can send you some extra pics of it or video of it, whatever you'd like. Shoot me a PM and let me know what I can do to help with your decision and let me know what you'd be interested in paying.