GEN 2 Gen 2 Sighting in Phoenix area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully they keep avalanche color for more than a year or so! This truck is on my wish list here in the next few years !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are just method double standard wheels, 17x8.5, and the flares are just the stock ones wrapped to match.

Those look really nice wrapped. I had planned on having my flares painted but maybe wrapping is the way to go. I'm curious too how much that cost.
Your RAPTOR is looking really good! :)

Wrecker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much was a wrap compared to painting to match ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never quoted it out to have them paint matched, but it was about $100 for the wrap. If you can afford it have it painted though, it'll match 100% and last a lot longer and be more durable against scratches. I had all the vinyl left over so it was pretty much free for me to wrap everything on that truck.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Those look really nice wrapped. I had planned on having my flares painted but maybe wrapping is the way to go. I'm curious too how much that cost.
Your RAPTOR is looking really good! :)

Thanks.

Check my post above on cost.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The flares are super easy to wrap and you'll be in it for less than $100. It's perfect to try something out with that way you can easily take it off if you don't like it or have it paint matched if you do like it.

Do you pop them off and just stretch the film around them? Does that ruin the tabs making it necessary to get new ones?

Wrecker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you pop them off and just stretch the film around them? Does that ruin the tabs making it necessary to get new ones?

I didn't remove them, just wrapped them on the truck and tucked it into the edge. There's enough of a gap that you can get it all the way to the edge and get a razor blade back there to trim it.