GEN 2 Gen 2 rocking, when coming to a stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coder

Reaction score
One or more shocks low on pressure may, not sure if the dealer can fix/adjust that though?

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pr18

Reaction score
Ok, I thought I was crazy. I can be almost not moving and if I stop I will rock back and forth 2-4 times - every time.

This is exactly what I was talking about. Not complaining, just wondering if anyone else's did the same.

robertmolloy

Reaction score
Sure it's not the fuel in the tank? 35 gallon tank has a lot of mass moving around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So gen 1s dont do this...they have the same size fuel tank, heavier and the shocks are 2.5 and not 3s. The ONLY difference is the gen 2 has load range c tires (softer sidewall) and the gen 1 has load range e. 100% tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So gen 1s dont do this...they have the same size fuel tank, heavier and the shocks are 2.5 and not 3s. The ONLY difference is the gen 2 has load range c tires (softer sidewall) and the gen 1 has load range e. 100% tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm virtually positive that the gen 1 came with "D" rated KO's.