Gen 2 rescues Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But hey, whatever, I'm happy with my G2 and I certainly hope the V4TT hybrid in the G3 blows the doors off my G2. I would be disappointed in Ford if the G3 wasn't superior in every way.

This is what I don't get about the disgruntled G1 owners and their inferiority complex. As a G2 owner I to hope the G3 is better in every way, the same as the G2 is over the G1.

I would be happy knowing I'd have something to look forward to when it's time for me to buy a new truck vs being angry that my truck isn't the latest and greatest.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sorry bud, we're not the rabid ones. I've never been to the G1 side of the forum, but I suspect there aren't very many G2 owners over there talking shit. For some reason a few insecure G1 owners feel the need to come over here and bash the G2 on a regular basis. ("low-end torque" anyone?)

But hey, whatever, I'm happy with my G2 and I certainly hope the V4TT hybrid in the G3 blows the doors off my G2. I would be disappointed in Ford if the G3 wasn't superior in every way.

And I'm glad you are happy with your G1. Now can't well all just get along???

too-long-didnt-read-gif-13.gif

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
i wonder if the G3 will be electric.....

That would be badass. It's a longer shot than the 7.0...which is saying something. But I'd be about a Raptor with Tesla P100D performance specs

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That would be badass. It's a longer shot than the 7.0...which is saying something. But I'd be about a Raptor with Tesla P100D performance specs

Today, I had service done on Lucille and my local dealer, knowing I own a Raptor and being familiar with Raptor privilege, “smurf’, can we give you a lift, we have starubucks and all, but our wifi is for $hit and we know you need more.” I’m like “nah, I can go unplugged, yo”. service guy is like: “Smurf’, I feel you, but my man ain’t done no recall yet on them door locks and that work is legit.” so I was like - ‘alight, hook a brutha up’.

So I got a courtesy ride to / fro.
was a cmax hybrid. My first ever ride in a hybrid.

tenor.gif

that was some stealth driving right there. I mean, if I was trying to get the drop on, say, some feral hogs or what not, I could roll up on the soon to be pork chops and pop some caps before they even knew I was there.

for real.

hmph.

Give me some electric with my next gen Rap. and a starbucks mocha dispenser, hard wired. tired of sending in my crew and having to wait for those lazy bums.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Today, I had service done on Lucille and my local dealer, knowing I own a Raptor and being familiar with Raptor privilege, “smurf’, can we give you a lift, we have starubucks and all, but our wifi is for $hit and we know you need more.” I’m like “nah, I can go unplugged, yo”. service guy is like: “Smurf’, I feel you, but my man ain’t done no recall yet on them door locks and that work is legit.” so I was like - ‘alight, hook a brutha up’.

So I got a courtesy ride to / fro.
was a cmax hybrid. My first ever ride in a hybrid.

hIWt0rT

that was some stealth driving right there. I mean, if I was trying to get the drop on, say, some feral hogs or what not, I could roll up on the soon to be pork chops and pop some caps before they even knew I was there.

for real.

hmph.

Give me some electric with my next gen Rap. and a starbucks mocha dispenser, hard wired. tired of sending in my crew and having to wait for those lazy bums.

giphy.gif