Gen 2 rear is TOO lightly sprung! needs airbags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supertuner700

Reaction score
Renomaan
you should try to reduce your tongue weight if your tailer loaded weighs 5k then you should only have 500 lbs tongue wieght which will pull much better. Try loading the bikes in backwards or moving them towards the rear of the trailer.

OP
OP
R

Renomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Renomaan
you should try to reduce your tongue weight if your tailer loaded weighs 5k then you should only have 500 lbs tongue wieght which will pull much better. Try loading the bikes in backwards or moving them towards the rear of the trailer.

Actually with the bikes loaded , TW is much less as they load over and to the rear of the twin 3500lb axles to balance it out. Its a toy hauler built by ATC. I havent measured it fully loaded w bikes or tanks loaded, which are aft as well.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually with the bikes loaded , TW is much less as they load over and to the rear of the twin 3500lb axles to balance it out. Its a toy hauler built by ATC. I havent measured it fully loaded w bikes or tanks loaded, which are aft as well.

Wait what? You posted numbers of it unloaded, lol wtf

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That makes sense since you label a sticker as a MOD for your truck!

Had to dig deep down into the large font in my sig for that one huh? 5.4 joke next?

Supporting Membership: Nope

I think I'll continue being in whatever thread I feel like being in. There's always GEN 2 FORD RAPTOR FORUM if you really need a Gen1 free zone.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score