GEN 2 Ford Performance Parts Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schmagagled

Reaction score
https://performanceparts.ford.com/vehicles/Raptor

Quick questions to throw out there, since the descriptions of things like the various performance exhaust systems don't specify...

Here's an example: Are any of these Gen 2 exhaust systems on the site the same one that comes on the 2017-18 Raptor already? I mean other than the difference between chrome and black tips... And what's the difference between touring and sport? Do we already have the touring one installed from the plant? Or is what we have totally different?

The truck comes from Ford Performance engineering development so I'm going to assume that all the bits that went into it make it worthy of the Ford Performance sill plates I see everytime I open my driver's door.

I get why you may want different color bead lock trim rings (if you like being color coordinated), but what about the skid plates? Are the ones one the site better or the same as the ones that came from the plant? I guess I'm wondering why they are selling stuff that already comes on the truck, and why they aren't selling a performance tune (that's what I was looking for while I was browsing..).

S.