Gen 2 build, late to the party.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cybot

Reaction score
Excuse the newb question, while that is a gorgeous truck, why start off with a raptor that's about twice as much as a f150? I mean, since you are already replacing just about everything. Wouldn't have been cheaper to go the regular f150 and then add the body kit to look like a raptor?

OP
OP
mattl600

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excuse the newb question, while that is a gorgeous truck, why start off with a raptor that's about twice as much as a f150? I mean, since you are already replacing just about everything. Wouldn't have been cheaper to go the regular f150 and then add the body kit to look like a raptor?

Well.. this all spiraled out of control ha.

I was going to keep the raptor stock then one thing lead to the next.

IF I could start all over i would have done a coyote f150. Raptor sure does look cool though.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its the frame . A lot more robust than the subaru outback you used to drive… :rotflmao: