Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is your thoughts? You have them installed?
Yes I installed them and have them set at midperch. It rides a little stiffer at midperch vs stock springs. I've done some mild off-roading and they really soaked up bumps well. TRR is next week so I'll really see how they perform when pushed hard.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know. I'm really thinking these would go nice with rebuilding my shocks. Just don't want to spend the $ on 3.0s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Earlier this year I have my 2.5's rebuilt with stage one valving from werebuildshocks.com and I also purchased Geiser progressive springs and set them to mid perch. I loved them there over stock. rode great. See my pictures and write-up in the following thread... http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/progressive-springs-my-experience-37029/ I just purchased 3.0's and am thinking of getting rid of the 2.5's with the Geiser springs on them.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Earlier this year I have my 2.5's rebuilt with stage one valving from werebuildshocks.com and I also purchased Geiser progressive springs and set them to mid perch. I loved them there over stock. rode great. See my pictures and write-up in the following thread... http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/progressive-springs-my-experience-37029/ I just purchased 3.0's and am thinking of getting rid of the 2.5's with the Geiser springs on them.

If you decide to get rid of them, shoot me a PM.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it possible to install the Geiser springs to 3.0?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Goliath

Reaction score
Hey am new to the forum just joined , i am wondering about installing the progressive springs on my fox 3.0 strut , i just liled the idea that if i was on mid perch safe side i could get a an extra lift on that , unlike the original Fox with top perch height alot of stress , so will these Geiser springs work with the fox 3.0 i got , anyone could chime on this

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it possible to install the Geiser springs to 3.0?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey am new to the forum just joined , i am wondering about installing the progressive springs on my fox 3.0 strut , i just liled the idea that if i was on mid perch safe side i could get a an extra lift on that , unlike the original Fox with top perch height alot of stress , so will these Geiser springs work with the fox 3.0 i got , anyone could chime on this

No you cannot install on 3.0's

Blue Goliath

Reaction score
No you cannot install on 3.0's

So it only fits the factory 2.5 ?

I have another question i was really wondering is there any strong CV axles for the ford raptor? ive heard RCV does one and still didnt get the job done , is there any Superior cvs cuz i keep breaking them in 4x4 and everyone admits it's the weakest part on the raptor :/

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let us know. I'm really thinking these would go nice with rebuilding my shocks. Just don't want to spend the $ on 3.0s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ran TRR this weekend and got to really test the Geiser springs out. They handle bumps and whoops much better than the stock springs do, not as jarring and bouncy. Although upgrade still doesn't compare to 3.0's they are worth the investment for those not wanting to spring for 3.0's.

Status
Not open for further replies.